Our Professional Electric Nail Drill Machine can be used by professionals in day spas, spa treatments, beauty parlors as well as, personal use for inside your home. This Drill Machine is an excellent choice to file down both fingernails and toenails to a manageable or aesthetically pleasing length and/or width. Our Professional Electric Drill Machine has been a popular choice for spa treatments that include the application of acrylic, glass, or silk wrap artificial nails. From professionals to home use, our Nail Machine can be a great help.
- Electric Nail Drill - skilled category
- Easy to use dialing speed management
- Forward and reverse operation switch
- Rotation speed: Up to 30K RPM (30,000)
- Quiet and swish - Minimal Vibration and Sleek style for a comfortable grip
- **Free**Nail Machine Stand is included
- Foot pedal for simple and easy operation
- Hands free comfort
- Designed for both Pedicure and manicure
- The nail file kit is used for natural and artificial nails
- For studios, salons. and home use.
- Package Weight: 3.5lbs
- Package Size: 9.25"L x 8" W x 3" H
- Voltage Rating: 110V/AC, 50/60Hz
Notes and Safety:
Please check that the power switch is set to the OFF position before beginning or not in use.
Never touch your fingers on the machine when the machine is on.
- Make sure you unplug the Professional Nail Drill Machine when you change the accessories.
- Never use near or place this product in water. If the motor should ever fall into water, immediately unplug the item. Never reach into the water.
- Never touch the bit after using them. The bit can be very hot and should never be touched by bare hands
- Always keep any nail dust out of the eyes and lungs by wearing protective eye wear and/or a dust mask
- Make sure you unplug the Professional Nail Drill Machine after use
- When the Professional Nail Drill Machine is not being used, ALL TOOLS must be stored in a dry and safe location and keep out of the reach of children.
Basic Operational Instructions
- Plug in the power cord from the back of the unit to a standard US electric outlet
- Choose your desired speed by rotating the variable speed control knob on the front of the unit
- When using the foot pedal control, simply connect the cord from the foot pedal to the foot pedal plug on the back of the unit and press down on your foot pedal
- Securing the bits is easy; simply push the bit firmly into the hole at the tip of the Drill Machine until the 2nd lock clicks.
- Removing the bits is easy, turn off the machine and let the unit cool, then gently pull the bit out.